Our most popular tour with a lunch option! Get your group on the river for a taste of river running - beginner and veteran paddlers alike enjoy the scenery and opportunities to cool off in this wonderful run. This 3.1 mile stretch of the Verde provides a refreshing taste of the last semi-free flowing in Arizona.
In addition to the water time, AE offers a hearty lunch during your float along the river. Lunch items vary with hot or cold options. What a great way to celebrate your family reunion, birthday party, youth group or corporate event.
Tour pricing includes all boats and safety equipment and skilled guides.
Children 12 and under must be in a tandem with an adult. Children must be a minimum of 5 years old and 50 lbs to go on a tour.
Please arrive one hour before your tour is scheduled for tour prep and safety instructions. Lockers and changing facilities are available at the boathouse.
Add to the fun with some team building options such as a Build A Boat, Catapult Launch, Derby Car Race, Crate Stack or Map Challenge Course.
What to Bring
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Water shoes. Footwear must be worn at all times. (available for purchase or rental at boathouse)
- Water (available for purchase at boathouse)
- Sunglasses (available for purchase at boathouse)
- Sunscreen (available for purchase at boathouse)
- Lip balm (available for purchase at boathouse)
- Hat (available for purchase at boathouse)
- Dry bags (available for purchase or rental at boathouse)
- Professional safety-certified guides
- Lunch menu options / Drinks
- Kayak, paddles, water guns and safety equipment
- A smiling good time!